INCREASE SPEED, POWER, QUICKNESS AND SPECIFIC ENDURANCE
SEPTEMBER - MARCH
MONDAYS AND THURSDAYS
60 MINUTE WORKOUT
30 MINUTES OF HITTING
$20 PER SESSION
4 SESSIONS: $75
8 SESSIONS: $145
The main objectives of condtioning are to develop general strength and to enhance sport-specific skills.
The MVP Strength Training Program helps players increase speed, power, core strength, quickness, hand-eye coordination, hand-foot coordination, specific endurance and improve balance.
The 5 tools of baseball include running speed, arm strength, hitting for average, hitting for power, and fielding. Our program is specifically designed to target these tools that MLB Scouts look for!
Three training areas:
- Flexibility: Focusing on a full range of motion.
- Anaerobic Training: Including sprint drills and change of direction exercises
- Resistance Training: Emphasis on core and shoulder strength.
- Speed/Agility – 40 Yard Dash (Time - Seconds)
- Speed/Agility – 5-10-5 Yard Shuttle (Time - Seconds)
- Speed/Agility – Hurdle Jump 6”/12” - AMRAP – Reps (AMRAP = As Many Reps As Possible)
- Speed/Agility – Standing Broad Jump (Distance – Inches)
- Speed/Agility – Standing Vertical Jump (Distance – Inches)
- Explosive Strength – Tire Flip – 60 Seconds as many reps as possible (Small/Medium (RX) /Large (RX+) - AMRAP – Reps (AMRAP = As Many Reps As Possible)
- Explosive Strength - Seated Medicine Ball Throw 8lb (Distance – Inches)
- Explosive Strength – Sled Push – 25 yard sled push (45lb RX, 90lb RX+) (Time – Seconds)
- Velocity – Exit Speed – Measuring Power of Swing Exit Speed of Ball off the bat - (Miles a.k.a. Miles Per Hour)
- Velocity – Step Behind Throw – Measuring Throwing Velocity – measuring the speed of ball thrown from a step behind throw.
“All Pro Baseball Academy helped me in all facets of my game. With the cardio and band workouts, my arm strength and stamina greatly increased. The workouts also helped my core strength and it translated to the field. I felt more power in my swing, stronger throws across the infield, and more speed and acceleration on the base paths. Joe and the staff relate extremely well with the players that really separate the All Pro Baseball Academy from other programs. The workouts are very positive and make all players excited about baseball.”
- David Young Jr.
Division 1 Athlete